Join the Centennial Foodservice Team...
Centennial Foodservice has been a leader in marketing seafood and protein products in Canada for 50 years. We offer a complete compensation program which is available to all employees after your introductory period is complete. Key benefits include:
Meat CutterThe successful candidate
- Be able to operate equipment such as a meat grinder, meat saw, and meat tenderizer.
- Be able to work Monday through Friday.
- Be willing to perform daily clean up procedures per our HACCP food safety program.
- Must be able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Have developed meat cutting skills.
- Be willing to learn how to process all the cuts of meat we produce for our customer base.
- The wage is determined on experience.
Please submit your resume to Kelowna Branch Manager:
We thank all who respond in advance, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
We always looking for great people to join the Centennial Foodservice team. If a career in foodservice at a dynamic, fast-growing company is something you are interested in, please submit your resume to: